strange world that i live inside
confusing thoughts
rule my mind

sometimes i wonder
sometimes i scream
why i try at all
why i just cant be free

its not that im not loved
i dont knw why
love me all u can
but i still cant change

abhore love
beauty of hate
emotions and passion
fuelled in da wrong direction

this poem of hate
u mite wonder as i write
y this gal is so screwed up
pathetic existance of life

thats wat i am
as others call me
psycho inside out
for me there is no cure

this world i leave
DO UR WORST
hurt me all u can
i wont say a word

life is so unfair
that i agree
if only tests were easy
but this one,i cannot cheat

sorry for writing
sorry for breathing
sorry for existing
its not my fault...

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.