im thinking...[uhoh? yep indeed]
i m thinking about all the little mistakes that i had done in life...all the times ive pissed other people off...all the times ive hurt them...all the times i had babbled a secret which was not supposed to get out...u knw.. all the mistakes....

n then i was thinking about people...people who tolerate me and people who dont...people who forgave me .. and people who walked out of my life...

im thinking how when im forgiven i rarely think of the things that i had done...u knw im forgived so hey..dont think about it no more
but then the people who didnt forgive me..im thinking about the pain thats there..the empty void...the constant ache of regret that just doesnt go away...

thats when i realize that the people who walked away...they were there for a reason..why? to remind me to be thankful of the poeple who put up with my crap..who pick me up when i fall..who love me regardless of my faults...and they are the ones who matter ..they are the ones i should be focusing my hopes my fears my tears my dreams and my energy at...coz they are eventually the ones who wud be with me till the end..
may god bless them all....

amen...


[why am i all emotional u ask? coz ive been reading chicken soup...check it out
http://www.chickensoup.com/stories/featured_stories_archive.html]

2 comments:

  1. Currency Trading Information said...

    Your blog is great If you're interested in investing, I'm sure you'd be interested in currency euro trading start currency euro trading  

  2. diabolicaldevil said...

    your blogs is great!!! im sure you would like to turn on the word verification thingy in blogger.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.