can anything personal not be personal??

big question up there aint it.. u think it cant be ?? think again...

ill prove it




take for example this blog..

the one thing that ought to be most personal to me wud be my thots...they are ,after all, the hidden feelings that flitters about my head which no one can see...

and here i am,WRITING DOWN MY THOTS IN THIS BLOG.!

how personal can it get??



and yet ..it is not so...



y?

coz my friend...the english language works in mysterious ways...

my rantings are not personal coz pretty much most of them do not reveal my "personal" stuff.....



think about it

1 comments:

  1. Gwynciar said...

    ah, philosophical arent we?
    speaking of which: i used to have similar (and did until i convinced myself that i have other things to use my brain cells for) thoughts and musings about my life. like i never could (no matter how much i tried) define existence...
    and u know, we're talking about "my body" "my life" , right? who is this "me" , we're referring to? who is the "I"?  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.