YEEEEEEE=HAWWW!!

now this is what i call freedom people!...no studying..no tests...pure bliss of heavenly free time....[yea my olvls are DONE!!!]

the side effect???

ITS BORING!!!

which is why....[prepare urselves]

I GOT MYSELF EMPLOYED.. i knw crazy am i not???

byn 10 days now..n i LOVE IT.. sure as hell beats sittin arnd at home..
haha

got my first pay today too....n im totally completely high....

o n check this out

SHERI GOES SHERI!

hehe yea ..lil ol me joined the aero class at sheri's. me being the youngest there..seems to me everywhere i go i a the youngest ..n completely out of place

dont mind it so much
coz im not the one for small talk...espeacially with females..
i swear to god i have an easier time tlking to guys than with girls...

must've born that way
lol


not gonna say sorry for the no bloggin coz i have a right to post whenever i fyl like it...

actually....my comp has gone wacko on me...n daddy dear keeps on convienietly forgettin that its govaafa....

so miss me buggers


sayonara

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.