wat eid is to me

1. food that the women folk in my house had slaved over all morning while i was sleeping
2. food that i dont eat which have been slaved over :D
3. new clothes that mom had bought just two days back and has spent an hour or so sewing.
4. new clothes that i dont wear on eid :D
5. lounging around the house doing nothing in particular
6. cranking up the volume when everyone else goes to see "beyn" [parade!!!!]
7. partying to my hearts content, all by myself
8. loving the total stress free holiday
9. patting myself on the back on the lovely day i had
10. going to sleep


nowww....aint eid lovely????

[totally angelic smile that totally hides my horns]

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.