Merino tagged me.


A - Available?: Depends on what you need me for


B-Best friend: got oodles of them. Bought them at the superstore real cheap. Yep.


C-Cake or Pie?: errr…cake. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE!! Ahem.

D-Drink of choice: fanta orange, apple juice, black tea.


E-Essential thing used everyday: My glasses

F-Favourite colour: Black and Red . really why cannot these questions be phrased in the plural?


G-Gummi bears or worms: I don’t like gummi bears and I have no idea what you mean by worms. Is it a candy? I hope not. I think I would like a pet worm... hmmm…

H-Hometown: Doesnotexistville. :P Male’.

I-Indulgence: chocolates. Chocolates. Foooood. Chocolates. Sexy underwear. Chocolates.


J-January or February: whats in a month? Ill take the entire year!

K-Kids and names: kids? Me? Puh-leaaaaze!


L-Life: douchbag


M-Marriage date: O.o im only eighteen!!!

N-Number of siblings: one younger brother and one younger sister, in that order.

O-Oranges or apples: Apples.


P-Phobias: heights. Ferris wheels and roller coasters scare the hell out of me, but I go on them just for the thrill of it. Ah man the rush! I don’t think it would be quite as fun without my fear of heights. I also tend to get weird when fans are off. The air would be still that I would feel as if I were suffocating! The nights when I wake up gasping for air and sweating simply because the electricity was off were no picnic let me tell you .


Q-Quote: “Love to be Loved” <--- I said that, believe it or not, once upon a time.

R-Reason to smile: my friends, my family and my wackiness.

S-Season: Sunny without getting too hot, and rainy without getting too cold. (i be impossible i know!)

T-Tag three people: Shweeeet, Ragnar (though i really doubt he would do this *makes face*)
aaaand ,drumroll please, mini!

U-Unknown fact about me: if I tell you, it wont be unknown anymore now would it? Hmm… okay well.. i cant live without fish, and chocolate.


V-Vegetable you do not like: Bashi! Brinjol. And pumpkins.


W-Worst habit: procrastinating.

X-x-rays you have had: are u serious? Erm lets see… arms, legs, … do scans count?

Y-Your favorite food: junk. Lots of it! And seafood. Yep definitely. Lasagna comes a close third too. And chocolate. Chocolate mousse.


Z-Zodiac: Scorpio, said to be the worst of the lot *rolls eyes*

8 comments:

  1. shweeeeet! said...

    oh well..
    who invented this neway? =\
    il try to write :P  

  2. subcorpus said...

    inconclusive :P  

  3. cl0r said...

    why me?  

  4. bulhaa said...

    erm, i dont know exactly. but consider urself honored. :P  

  5. I-kko said...

    red and black.. nice choice =)  

  6. shaari said...

    who says scorpions are the worst of the lot??? they're the best!!!  

  7. Radvixen said...

    Favourite colour: Black and Red??????????

    *faint*

    mine too! exactly :S  

  8. maail said...

    huvaaaa? mine toooo 0_o  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.