It has happened.

It crept up in a stealthy manner that would have reduced Mr.Bond to tears and overtook our little capital by surprise. And what a surprise, half the town doesn't even realize that its happened. But its happened. As surely as the sun rises and sets, as surely as half the stars are dead, and as surely as men fart it has happened.

Its not a joking matter my friends. I wish I could laugh. and Mr.Magoo wishes he could laugh. But he cannot.
This is what he says:

"Its so horrible... I've never experienced a trauma like this. The withdrawal symptoms are killing me... I don't...I don't know if I will make...it..."
*breaks out in sobs*

This is where you come in, faithful readers.

I call to you to rise for your nation! I call you to rise for the poor victims of your country! I call for you to get together and search for....


the elusive Mars bar.

(im dead serious)

I have taken this brave mission myself but it seems that i have failed to locate this drug that has so many dependent on it.(me) And i shudder to think what the good citizens on Male' (mostly me) would be reduced to doing if this priceless wonder cannot be found (probably kill myself).

I beseech you, brave readers, help me. help me find this treasure. I will reward you most handsomely (I'll even pay for it i swear!)

Help our nation ..(me really) ...find the Mars bar (and tell me where!!)

18 comments:

  1. Spark of Silence said...

    Mars bars aren't available now? :|  

  2. maail said...

    tsk tsk bulhaa..u lazy bum :P  

  3. maa nasih said...

    Try going to a store woman.  

  4. .mini said...

    hunnaane, dheybala gannan!  

  5. mode said...

    too lazy to store??  

  6. bulhaa said...

    oh for crying out loud, i DID go to the store. a number of stores!

    but they didn't have mars bars. why do u think i blogged about it ?

    so, a little help please?  

  7. Anonymous said...

    male' ran out of mars bars, seriously??  

  8. Iya said...

    by a "number of stores" you mean the two near your place? you have to go farther than that to reach a conclusion!!!  

  9. bulhaa said...

    >.<

    i checked lots of places. sto. red wave. all the shops near my house. and now im gettin desperate...  

  10. aesha said...

    go to a shop womanee..ull find one..or buy it from ebay or amazon..theyll deliver it staright to ur doorstep  

  11. ekse said...

    mars bar located:

    location: LONG:122.86 LATT:48.86 >> NE 616DEGS>> DUE WEST!

    in plain English: Some wack store located on Iramaa Magu  

  12. DHL Express said...

    Freeee delivery kohden. Address bunebala?

    :P  

  13. shaari said...

    i know where! but only if you buy me one. ok, make it 2...  

  14. been said...

    male' seriously ran out of em ?
    so happy i'm not livin there anymore !!
    got em here, so come n get it =P  

  15. shweeeeet! said...

    run out of mars?
    serious?
    sheesh =\
    luckily im not a fan of mars :P  

  16. Anonymous said...

    soo ?? hav u got ur mars bar yet?  

  17. bulhaa said...

    i found mars..but now i've lost them again....  

  18. The Shadowrunner said...

    Good thing I have a stockpile of them in "The greatest food in the world" bunker.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.